Description of the system:
– Unlike conventional generators, a PV system produces electricity by transforming solar radiation directly into electricity; there is no ‘then need to supply fuel and combustion pollutant.
-During the day, part of the ‘energy produced feeds the appliances and part is stored in batteries to be used during the night (eg lighting).
The system consists of:
– 6/24 PV panels
– Support structures (ground or roof)
– Storage batteries from 150 Ah C10 sealed
– Inverter / control unit
– 2/4 lighting by 11 W high efficiency
– 1 fridge
– Connection for any other appliances
The dimension of the project allows lighting performance for 6-12 h / g, 24 h for refrigerator, 1-5 h / g for TV and a range of about 3 days in the case of not brightness.
The loads and the characteristics of the system can be changed on demand.
References: In Italy are installed over 5000 systems of the type described, with power varying from 300 to 600 Watt